We have had a number of great Rockstar related updates this past week. Enjoy the updates below!
GTA V Xbox 360 TV Spot
GTA Sand Andreas Now available on iOS
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for iOS features a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas. In addition to enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay, the game has received several technical upgrades for the iOS version and has been specially modified for use with mobile devices. Upgrades and enhancements include:
- Re-mastered, high-resolution graphics including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models
- Dynamic detailed shadows and real-time environmental reflections (iPhone 5 series/iPad 4th Gen and above)
- Physical controller support for all Made-for-iOS controllers
- Cloud save support for playing across all your iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club Members
- Updated checkpoint system
- Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control
- Three different control schemes and customizable controls
Android and Windows Phones versions, will be available later this month.
GTA Online Capture Available Now
Rockstar has released patch 1.08 for GTA Online. The update includes new Capture the Flag style modes.
Grand Theft Auto V 1.08 Patch Notes
• Increased cash payouts for losing teams in Last Team standing and Team Deathmatch.
• Increased cash payouts for Races, Deathmatches, and Last Team Standing, especially in games with 8 or more players
• Increased the cash and RP rewards for Races with multiple laps.
• Cash payouts for Parachuting now take points scored into account.
• Improved spawning for Deathmatches where the spawn points were previously very far apart.
• Improved support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Russian in the Creator.
• Calling the mechanic now shows you if a vehicle on the list is destroyed or impounded.
• Team balancing does a better job of putting friends and crew members together.
• BETA Crew Head to Head matches are now available to play. To initiate a Crew Head to Head, you’ll need to create a Playlist that does not contain Vehicle Deathmatches, Survivals or any Jobs that require more than 2 teams. From there, go into My Playlists and you’ll see a prompt for Head to Head (BETA). This will launch the lobby and you’ll be able to invite other players from your Crew, Friend’s Crews or Skill Matched Crews.
• Player blips no longer remain red on Missions when the player has a Bounty.
• Players who end a Race as DNF are now awarded cash relevant to the amount of checkpoints they passed through during the course of the Race.
• Players who race solo now earn cash. Previously, zero cash was awarded for a solo race.
• Last Team Standing, Capture and Missions are separated out in the Create Playlist menu.
• Small deduction to the amount of cash the winners of Races, Parachuting and Last Team Standing matches receive in order to increase payouts for all other participants.
• Masks are now removed during Races where a helmet is required and are also removed by default when a player uses the Smoking animation.
• The Purchase All Ammo option now charges the full value of filling all player held weapons with ammo.
• Fixes an issue where GTA Online players could reach North Yankton.
• Fixes a rare issue where characters could be lost if the player attempted to join GTA Online when disconnected from the Network.
• Fixes for various duplicate vehicle exploits.
• Fixes issues when using the Character Select from inside the Creator.
• Fixes issues with ammo vanishing after testing a Deathmatch in the Creator.
• Fixes exploits of the Fastest Lap bonus.
• Glasses from the Beach Bum update now appear in the inventory menu.
• Players in Tanks now have more protection from other players attempting to deliberately give them a Bad Sport rating.
• Bad Sport timers now read properly and show the correct time left in the Bad Sport lobby instead of “00d00h00m”.
New Modes include:
RAID – Steal a package from the enemy base and return it to your own
HOLD – Store more packages in your base than the enemy
GTA – Steal vehicles from around the map and store more than the enemy in your base. Players can use buses and tractors across some of Los Santos’ sprawling landscapes.
CONTEND – One package, two teams, only one can capture it
20 new jobs are available to be used across these new game modes.